St. Michael's Laundry is full service
Professional drycleaning service
- Professional laundry service for items that need to be pressed and returned on hangers
- Full service tailor shop—personal fittings available
- Same day service—bring in your garments by 10 a.m. and they will be ready by 5:30 p.m.
- Bundle service—pick up and delivery of laundry within two working days
- We accept cash and most major credit cards and can charge your student account
- See "Monthly Specials" tab for monthly specials/coupons
Any student can take advantage of our bundle service as long as they have purchased from us a Laundry Bag. With our bundle service, you simply fill your laundry bag with machine-washable items and St. Michael's does the rest.
We pick up your laundry at your residence hall on the specified day and return it two working days later. With our sophisticated bar code ID system, your laundry is tagged with your electronic account ID the first time it is picked up from your residence hall. Your items are monitored electronically from arrival to distribution. No longer do you have to worry about you laundry being sorted, washed, dried, and folded—all of this is completed with care by our trained laundry professionals.
Each bundle service is a minimum charge of $22.45 per bundle up to 20 pounds with an additional $1.50 per pound.
It's easy: your money is deposited and you begin with a starting balance of $250 (per semester) using a major credit card or selecting "Bill My Student Account."
A fee of $15.62 per bundle (up to 20 pounds) is deducted from your laundry account every time your bundle is processed. Should you exceed you balance, your student account will be charged for each additional bundle. All bundles over 20 pounds will be charged $1.50 for each additional pound. Enrolling in the Bundle Plan saves you $6.83 per bundle over the non-member price!
- Specialty service charges can be applied to your Laundry Bundle Plan
- Drycleaning services can be applied to your Bundle Plan
- Tailoring services can be applied to your Laundry Bundle Plan
- Over-the-counter laundry services for items requiring special attention can be applied to your Laundry Bundle Plan
This means that through the Bundle Plan, students can use their allotment balance of $250 for almost any combination of St. Michael's services. Get your machine washable garments processed through the bundle service, but visit us at either one of our locations and bring in your suit to be drycleaned for your next interview, your formal dress to be tailored for next week's Dome Dance, or your marshmallow stained coat from the last home football game to be professionally spot treated—all charged to your $250 Bundle Plan account.
- Allotment balances are not carried over from semester to semester–remaining balances are deleted at the end of each semester!
- Only machine washable garments will be processed through the bundle service. The inability to process some articles of clothing, such as pantyhose or any garment of delicate material, prohibits the acceptance of such items. Garments not suitable for machine wash will be returned UNWASHED. To get these clothes cleaned, please bring them directly to us at either one of our locations.
- Students may only put their own clothing in their laundry bag.
You will need at least one laundry bag from St. Michael’s. Bags may be purchased for $7.00 each ($7.40 including 7% Indiana sales tax). Purchase bag via ND Marketplace or in person at either the laundry distribution center on campus or the main plant behind the Notre Dame Federal Credit Union. (Note: A laundry plan is not necessary in order to use any laundry service.)
Check out the FAQ page!