Meet our Associates:
Uniform Rental/Sales Associate
2 1/2 years
“I went from on-call Laundry Attendant to full-time Uniform Rental/Sales Assistant in a little over a year of being at St. Michael’s Laundry. The opportunity to develop this department with the coordinator has been a wonderful experience. I have the benefit of meeting and providing the University with uniforms that set a professional look.”
2 1/2 years
“I am blessed to be part of St. Michael’s Laundry. The thing I love most about working here besides the benefits is the fact that everyone treats you like family. It really feels so amazing working in a positive environment, especially working under an appreciable management team – this is indeed a great opportunity for any individual like me.”
“I started on the ironer and was promoted to the washer operator then promoted to driver. It feels like I work with one big family. Now I have the opportunity to meet our campus customers – assuring they have a positive experience with the laundry. Go Irish!”
Jobs at St. Michael’s Laundry
- Started as a laundry attendant
- Promoted to lead laundry attendant
- Promoted to unifrom rental/sales coordinator Promoted to laundry manager
“I am appreciative for the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. I enjoy being part of the laundry team as we all care for one another and work well together. Our common goal is to provide the best laundry experience for every customer.”
- Served in managerial positions at several Ritz Carlton hotels around the country.
- He is the newest addition to the laundry staff overseeing the entire University laundry operation of more than 2 1/2 million pounds annually and a full time staff of 50+.
“I feel fortunate to be part of Notre Dame Family.When my family and I arrived here at ND , we feel the warm welcome and everyone is very supportive. I enjoy being part of such a great teamwork environment.”