Top three reasons to work at St. Michael's Laundry
- St. Michael's Laundry provides a high-functioning work environment, with professional development opportunities, excellent benefits, and recognition for a job well done.
- St. Michael's employs a dynamic and diverse mix of staff who work proactively to ensure that the University is a special place to work.
- Laundry services are needed no matter what the economy is doing, making our industry very stable.
Meet Some Team Members
Washer Operator, 4 months
“I am excited to be part of the Notre Dame family. I started out as an on-call employee and was recently hired in as a full-time large washer operator – a washer you can go swimming in. The many educational benefits offered to myself and my daughter really motivate me to excel here. I am looking forward to my experience here and what it will bring.”
- Started as a Guest Service Associate at the Morris Inn (1989)
- Promoted to Reservation Sales Manager (2000)
- Promoted to Rooms Manager (2006)
- Joined the Saint Michael's Laundry Team as Laundry Manager (2016)
"I am honored to be included in the St. Michael's Laundry family. I am proud to work for the University of Notre Dame. It is a special place. I love driving to work and seeing the glistening Golden Dome. It is a great way to start my day."